A Business Webcam for Video Conference
Delivering HD-quality video in any office environment. The sturdy, adjustable clip makes it easy to mount on both laptops and external monitors, while a sliding shade assures privacy.
The C925e works with virtually all video conferencing software applications, so you can quickly set up and run every meeting.
- Versatile Mounting Options.
- Convenient Privacy Shade.
- Certified for Business.
- Height x Width x Depth: 29 mm x 126 mm x 32 mm
- Camera with Clip
- Height x Width x Depth: 73 mm x 126 mm x 45 mm
- Weight with clip and cable: 170 g
- Windows® 7 or higher
- macOS 10.7 or higher
- SUSE Linux® 11 SP2 (for Cisco®VXC6215)
- One USB 2.0 port
- Certified for Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- Optimized for Microsoft® Lync®
- Skype™ Certified
- Cisco Jabber® and WebEx®compatible
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- Supports H.264 with Scalable Video Coding and UVC 1.1 encoding to minimize its dependence on computer and network resources
- 78° field of view
- Rightlight 2 Technology for clarity in various lighting environments, even low light
- Integrated privacy shade
- 2 omni-directional mics
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD, or CRT monitors
- Webcam with 1.83 m attached USB-A cable
- User documentation
- 2-year limited hardware replacement warranty against manufacturing defects